FAQ - Parking
Can I leave my car in Car Park if we go on extended tour?
We are always wanting to help our guests enjoy their Far North Queensland stay. If we have the room in the car park you can certainly leave your car with us while you do a Cape York Tour, or something just as adventurous. Just talk to the friendly staff at Reception to find out what options are available during your stay.
And don’t forget, book your TOUR with us.
What other facilities do you have?
Located within the Apartment complex we have a range of facilities to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable.
- Large Swimming Pool and Pool Terrace area with weather-proof Gazebo and BBQ facilities complete with food preparation area, plenty of tables and chairs.
- Rooftop Terrace that offers spectacular 360 degree views across the city, the Great Dividing Range and out to the Coral Sea.
- Tour Bookings – speak to our friendly and helpful staff and get the local knowledge on the best activities and Tours on offer.
- Care Hire facilities – we can help you book your vehicle and plan your self-drive tours.
- Our guests can enjoy FREE secure, undercover car parking.
- FREE Wi Fi.
- Printing: if you are here for business and need printing or copying done, just speak to Reception staff and they will arrange this for you.
- Disability: if you have some mobility challenges there is a lift to every floor plus we do have some mobility related supplies available e.g. nonslip mats for the bath/shower etc. Just discuss your needs with the Reception team and we will accommodate you where-ever we can.
- Luggage Storage: we are able to store your luggage for you when you arrive early before check-in and when you check-out but are not going to the airport for a few hours so you can go and enjoy a last coffee without hauling your luggage around.
And don’t forget our central CBD location puts you right in the middle of it all – shopping, dining, and more.
Where can my visitors park?
The onsite, secure and undercover car park is only available to guest staying at Inn Cairns Boutique Apartments and to clients of who lease car parking space. Should your visitors be aged or have mobility issues please contact the Reception staff who can assist with making suitable arrangements (subject to availability).
Our inner city Location – right in the heart of Lake Street – provides easy access to on-street Parking (metered) and secure parking stations are close by.
For more information check out the Cairns Regional Council website for detailed Parking information, or ask our friendly staff for information.
Is there onsite Car Parking?
Yes. And for our guest parking is FREE.
We have secure, undercover parking available under the Apartment complex in Lake Street. The 2.3m clearance caters for most large 4WD vehicles. If you’re unsure if your vehicle will fit, Contact Us to discuss your needs.