FAQ - Title
Where is the Apartment Complex located?
We are located at 71 Lake Street, Cairns Qld 4870, in the heart of the CBD. We are just a short stroll to just about everything you’ll need … restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarket, chemist, shopping, entertainment facilities and much more. Our central location makes it very easy for our guests to get around. We are only 10 minutes (by car or bus) away from the Cairns International Airport.
Check out our Location Map for more information.
Can I have client meetings in the Apartment/Complex?
We fully appreciate that some of you come to Cairns to work (and play, we hope), so yes you can have client meetings in the Apartments.
This request must be discussed and approved by Management prior to the meeting and you are expected to follow the criteria listed below. It is important that Reception is fully aware at all times who is entering the building and for what purpose.
This is vital in terms of ensuring the safety and security of all guests staying at Inn Cairns Boutique Apartments, as well as adhering to Fire Safety Regulations. All the same criteria applies as with inviting other guests to your Apartment.
- The maximum number of visitors you can invite to your Apartment for a client meeting must not exceed four (4).
- Visitors can only enter the Apartment or the Apartment Complex during the daytime between 8:00am and 9:00pm. No person who is not a guest is to be onsite before 8:00am or after 9:00pm each day.
- All guest’s visitors arriving at Inn Cairns Boutique Apartments must register their presence onsite with our Reception and it is your responsibility to ensure all visitors are registered with our Front Desk staff prior to entering your Apartment. Our Reception hours are 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday. On Public Holidays our reception area is open 8:00am to 2:00pm.
- All guest’s visitors must advise our Reception area when they are leaving.
- It is a Fire Safety Requirement that management is made aware of all persons onsite at any given point in time.
If you require more space for your business meeting or gathering while you are in Cairns, we can suggest you contact the following venues to discuss casual meeting room hire.
- Cairns Regional Council / Library buildings in City (151 Abbott Street, Cairns is close by). They also have space at the Gordonvale, Manunda and Stratford branches for meeting rooms to hire, and you can book in advance. See more information here.
- The Boland Centre – 14 spence Street (Cnr Lake Street), Cairns.
- Nintiringanya Conference Centre – 16 McCormack Street, Mooroobool.
This is just a shortlist of what is available, if you have specific requirements don’t hesitate to ask our Reception team for assistance.
Do you provide all linen in the Apartment?
Yes we do. All bed linen, bathroom towels, kitchen tea towels etc. are all provided. If you are coming to stay with us for a Long Stay our mid-week service clean (longer than 7 days) will include new linen supply. If our guests need more linen, just contact Reception and let us know what you need.
All of our Apartments are priced and provided as Fully Self-contained Apartments. This is distinct to serviced apartments.
For all guests staying at Inn Cairns Boutique Apartments, each Apartment has a fully equipped laundry enabling guests to wash the linen during their stay.
Guest preferring to pay for extra or additional linen can arrange this service at a cost with Reception. For all guests staying 7 or more days there is a mid-week service clean provided and this service includes fresh linen.
Do you have 24-hour access?
At check-in, guests are provided with their own Access Key which provides secure access to the Complex (including the car park) and the Apartments 24 hours a day.
For new guests arriving at Reception to check-in, or guests who are checking-out, our Reception Desk is open 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am to 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday. On Public Holidays our reception area is open 8:00am to 2:00pm.
We can easily accommodate out of hours check-ins if you’re arriving late or leaving early, just speak to our friendly staff for more information and to make arrangements.
What happens if we need to CANCEL a booking?
We appreciate that sometimes our holiday and/or busines plans don’t always work out. Cancellation fees apply, please read our Book Direct cancellation policy for more information.
How often are the Apartments serviced?
If you are intending to come stay with us for a Long Stay, we will include one midweek service clean per week for any stay 7 or more days. Our fully-equipped, self contained Apartments include a washing machine and dryer so you can wash your linen whenever you choose.
If, on the other hand, you require us to provide you with fresh linen during your stay, there may be an additional charge. Just check with our Reception team if you need more information.