Can I invite visitors to our Apartment?
August 23rd, 2018
Yes. We want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, and catching up with friends and family, and even work colleagues is important. But we ask you to consider our other guests at all times.
Entertaining visitors in your Apartment must not be at the inconvenience of the other guests staying at Inn Cairns Boutique Apartments. Just adhere to some specific rules:
- The maximum number of visitors you can invite to your Apartment must not exceed four (4).
- Visitors can only enter the Apartment or the Apartment Complex during the daytime between 8:00am and 9:00pm. No person who is not a guest is to be onsite before 8:00am or after 9:00pm each day.
- All guest’s visitors arriving at Inn Cairns Boutique Apartments must register their presence onsite with our Reception. It is your responsibility to ensure your visitors are registered with our Front Desk staff prior to entering your Apartment.
- All guest’s visitors must advise our Reception area when they are leaving.
- It is a Fire Safety Requirement that management is made aware of all persons onsite at any given point in time.