When you come and visit us in the Far North Queensland tropics, stay in the city and be close to everything you need. Our location in Lake Street puts you in the heart of the city – a short stroll to the shops and arcades, the food markets are just in the next street. Lots of great local pubs are nearby for a quick bite and some live entertainment. Enjoy a stroll along the Esplanade at dusk, stop for a coffee or stay for dinner and choose from a variety of cuisines.
Our self-contained accommodation in the Cairns CBD is the ideal location and will provide a comfortable sanctuary at the end of a busy day. Put your feet up, have a dip in the pool or just relax in front of the television with your free gift from across the road for a while. Make the most of your City Stay and stay with us.
Twin or queen size beds, apartments sleep up to 4 people
FREE secure undercover parking
Fully equipped kitchen
Large swimming pool and BBQ area
Laundry and full size bathroom
Rooftop terrace with great views of city and ranges
Spacious Living Area
- Separate Bedroom with Queen or Twin beds,
- Spacious Lounge area with 3-Seater Sofa,
- Additional Roll-Away Bed available, easily converts to Day Bed for extra seating,
- Private Bathroom with Bath and Shower,
- Private Balcony with views across the city, outdoor table and chairs,
- Modern Kitchen facilities with cutlery, crockery, coffee plunger etc,
- Dining Table and Chairs,
- Private Laundry with Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer,
- Television in lounge area and bedroom – Foxtel available (sports, movies, music, documentaries),
- Wooden Shutters on Windows/Doors helping to keep the temperature down on sunny days.
- Free Wi Fi internet connection,
- Free Secure Parking,
- Cable TV – Foxtel,
- Crockery and Cutlery,
- Pots, Frypans,
- All linen,
- Iron & Ironing Board,
- Hair Dryer,
- Kitchen cleaning items,
- Bathroom products,
- For long stays, 1 in-room service clean per week is included.
- BBQ area,
- Rooftop terrace,
- Free Secure Parking,
- Tour Desk,
- Photocopy and Fax Service (at Reception),
- Luggage storage area,
- After hours check in available,
- Lift access.
Whether your visit to Cairns is for one night or several nights, it makes sense to stay in the city centre. For visitors to Cairns and out of town locals, Inn Cairns provides close access to shopping centres, restaurants, cafés, the iconic Esplanade and Lagoon swimming pool, lots of water-front dining, conference centres and much, much more.