Short, medium and long stay holiday accommodation is available in our comfortable, fully self-contained apartments. Whether you’re taking a short break in Cairns or wanting to stay longer, our central location is ideal for everyone. Seriously close to shops, shops and more shops, restaurants, bars, pubs, cafés and the general business district.
Lots of activities for the family just a short stroll away at the Esplanade and Muddy’s Playground – and it’s all free.
Our room features and inclusions are listed below.
Shop for fresh local produce at Rusty’s Markets every Friday, Saturday and Sunday or get everything you need at the fully stocked supermarket just across the road.
When you’re ready for more activity, take a trip to the Great Barrier Reef, visit the picturesque Tablelands … our Tour Desk staff can organise your bookings or book tours online and save.
Just bring your bags, a smile and prepare yourself for a great holiday, book today. Read our History of holiday article.
Twin or queen size beds, apartments sleep up to 4 people
FREE secure undercover parking
Fully equipped kitchen
Large swimming pool and BBQ area
Laundry and full size bathroom
Rooftop terrace with great views of city and ranges
Spacious Living Area
- Separate Bedroom with Queen or Twin beds,
- Spacious Lounge area with 3-Seater Sofa,
- Additional Roll-Away Bed available, easily converts to Day Bed for extra seating,
- Private Bathroom with Bath and Shower,
- Private Balcony with views across the city, outdoor table and chairs,
- Modern Kitchen facilities with cutlery, crockery, coffee plunger etc,
- Dining Table and Chairs,
- Private Laundry with Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer,
- Television in lounge area and bedroom – Foxtel available (sports, movies, music, documentaries),
- Wooden Shutters on Windows/Doors helping to keep the temperature down on sunny days.
- Free Wi Fi internet connection,
- Free Secure Parking,
- Cable TV – Foxtel,
- Crockery and Cutlery,
- Pots, Frypans,
- All linen,
- Iron & Ironing Board,
- Hair Dryer,
- Light cleaning products and equipment,
- Bathroom products,
- For long stays, 1 in-room clean is included.
- Swimming Pool and BBQ area,
- Rooftop Terrace,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- Free Secure Parking (2.3m clearance catering for 4WD),
- Tour Desk and Car Hire bookings,
- Printing, Photocopy and Fax service (at Reception),
- Luggage Storage area,
- After hours Check-in available,
- Lift access to all Apartments.
Cairns offers the holiday maker an adventure and fun time in the Tropics. Our Tour Desk can help you with any tour needs you have including weather conditions to ensure you book the right trip on the right day. If you want to do a self-drive tour, we can book the car and provide you with directions and local information.
Tour the Daintree Rainforest, take a short drive to Port Douglas, hop on a boat to the Great Barrier Reef or spend the day on one of the islands. There’s lots to see and lots to do in the Tropics.
Take a drive to the Atherton Tablelands and taste the homegrown wines, seasonal fruits and locally grown coffee. Visit the butterfly sanctuary. Hop aboard the Scenic Rail to Kuranda and walk through the iconic national parks, soar among the trees and enjoy spectacular views on the SkyRail.
There’s a lot to do and a lot to see on holiday in the Tropics – start making your memories with us.
Even pre book some of your trips via our Tour Desk based on your needs and timing and save 5% on your booking by booking online!